Monday, December 21, 2009

Some Relaxation (Kind Of)

Tonight was great, I finally had the time I have been needing, which is a little bit of relaxation time, just sit back talk with friends and have a few drinks, well over due I will most definitely say, LOL. Work today was about the normal holiday bull shit though, this time of the year everyone should be in a good mood and such, but oh no that is so not the case. All these last minute damn shoppers are about to drive me in damn sane I swear. January and February can not come near soon or quick enough, but I will be relieved when it does get here finally. Tonight I had a few friends over at my house in Skipperville and this is where my "good" day began. I wish a couple of folks in particular would have came but the fact is there is nothing you can do to make someones mind up for them. Everyone makes their own decisions regardless of what they are and whether they are good or bad. And I do understand, don't think that I am complaining cause I did have a really good time tonight but I am just saying that it would have been a little bit better if another couple of people/friends was here. Anyways enough of that non-sense.
I am still dealing with my patience ordeal as well, I am still sitting on the side lines waiting patiently and anxiously, but I am not sure how much longer I can go on like this. I know for a fact that I have done let one thing pass me by but there is nothing I can do now to help this fact, this is one of those decisions that you look back on and wonder what would have happened perhaps if I had not of have been consumed with what I am tied up in at the present time? This week has just begun though and hopefully it will with-hold some good things for me, we just never know is the fact. Thursday I am having lunch with two friends at least but hopefully a third will be attending, then Friday will be great I know, not cause of it necessarily being Christmas Day and the presents, but because of what will be happening that afternoon. We are having a somewhat of a Christmas party for a few select friends and going out to the movies afterwards, hopefully this will be fun and perhaps something good could turn out of this.
But it is getting a little late now and I have to go back to my apartment in Dothan tomorrow so I have got to get some shut eye. If anyone reads this though I have a question for you all if you can please answer and give me some advice, how long should I be patient, how long should I wait by on the side lines watching everything and just hoping that I will become part in what I would love? Thank you all for who is reading these blogs that I have been posting the past couple of days and I will be sure to keep you posted on what all is happening and going on. Well good night to you all and I hope you all have a great week and a Merry Christmas, most of all don't forget your family's during this time of the year, that is one of the most important things of this time, your family and those who are close to us all, whether it be a friend or a loved one that we long for; whether we have them or not, we do not know if we will have a tomorrow like I previously said in a post, so be sure to let everyone know how you feel about them and let them know if you do care for them or love them.
Love you all,
Brent

No comments: