Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Long Night and Day

Today was a fair day I reckon you could say. I haven't talked to a special someone in now two days though and it is killing me, but what can I do about it? I don't seem to know of anything at all I can do actually, I have tried anything and everything that is in my own will power to do so it is out of my hands now. Perhaps later today I will hear from them, that would truly make my day. This is one of the most vital parts of the year and you should be happy and such, but I can not be near that without this person I do not believe, so far that is the case as well, that would be the best Christmas present I could ever get in my own opinion as of right now but oh well.

To top my day off though I had to go into work at 10:00 last night and I got off at 5:30 this morning, but I have to be back at work at 7:00 a.m. So yeah you could say that I will probably sleep like all day until I have to go back into work at 10:00 again tonight and get off at 6:00 a.m. Thursday morning :(. As you can probably tell I am just enthused about it, LOL, lovely hours at American Eagle. Tonight though at work went alright, just slow; however, there was this one damn girl that worked with us for the first time ever on a floor set that just rubbed my ass wrong big time, to make it short, she was a complete straight up stuck up BITCH that thought she was better than everyone else, and what she done looked like shit, which is why I now have to be back at work in a damn hour. I could just scream and chew her ass out, but that wouldn't do me any good so I am going to just bight the nail and put up with her sorry ass for the little bit I have to work with her.

Christmas is now in two days, yay!!! I am happy in some ways but like I explained earlier kind of down and out at the same time, I am going to keep myself as busy as possible though so hopefully I won't think about it to much. It will hopefully be a good Christmas though, a lot of gifts perhaps ;), that will make it a little bit better LOL. Dad will not be home again this year, which doesn't bother me to much, I can be myself and we can have fun at the house. Christmas afternoon should be great though, I am having a few friends over to play games and maybe have a good drink or two before we go to the premiere of Sherlock Holmes that is released Christmas Day, it is going to be great, at least I hope and think so.

Well considering the fact that I have to be at work now in less than an I hour must begin to get ready for another long fun-filled day, LOL. But if anyone reads this please give me some advice to the situation that is at hand with my special someone that is in my life right now, I don't know how long to wait and be patient and since I haven't heard from them in now two days I am not to sure what to do, I mean I thought the feelings were mutual from what we had talked about, but then again actions speak a lot louder than words, and right now the two are not near matching I do not believe. I just do not know what to do, a week ago I thought I had it all figured out and that I had finally found someone that did truly care for me, but now I am not to sure about that anymore at all :(. It is depressing for me to think about but I need some advice/help in this situation, so please help out if you can. Well I hope you all have a wonderful day and a Merry Christmas.

No comments: